I LOVE Instagram. It is, by far, my favorite social media forum. There are so many incredibly talented photographers and amateur photographers that post incredible pictures-- its not hard to find inspiration in their work. Today I'm spreading the love and sharing 5 of my favorite Instagram accounts.
1. @suzuranphotography: I've known Suzanne for a few years, and she is absolutely amazing. She took all the photos you see in my side bar, on my "About" page, and in my header, She also very generously and graciously gave her time to teach me how to take product photos for Bombay Taxi, changing my photography game forever. Suzanne has an incredible eye, and her pictures have an ethereal, almost magical quality.
2. @faireandgoodwin: Faire & Goodwin is the lifestyle blog and online store (launching soon) of my friends Reena and Jody Goodwin. They are one of my favorite couples to hang out with and both have incredible style that carries over into their home and their blog. They love craft cocktails and incredible food so you will see a lot of both in their feed.
3. @dixieandtwine: I met Amber at Alt this year, and instantly fell in love. She's so friendly and fun and has this incredibly welcoming way about her. It must be her infectious laugh! She also has this no BS attitude that I absolutely adore. Amber makes custom party decorations, so her feed is the happiest pops of color to brighten your day.
4. @ihavethisthingwithpink: I met Kyla at Alt this year too, and while we didn't have a whole lot of time to chat while we were there, we've been making up for it on social media! I absolutely adore her account (one of two) which is all things pink!!!
5. @katieannillustration: I stumbled upon Katie's account quite by accident, soon after she started, and instantly knew that I wanted to see her work in my feed regularly. Katie is an incredibly talented fashion illustrator, and as someone who can barely draw for Pictionary, I find myself consistently amazed by her work. She also reminds me a little of Ruben Toledo who illustrated Nina Garcia's book -- absolutely gorgeous, fun drawings!
Dreaming about this stunning @eliesaabworld Winter Autumn Collection embroidered beaded gown ✨✨✨ #TheLightofNow #eliesaab #elieeliaworld #hautecouture #fashion #couture #couturefashion #fashionweek #fashiongram #fashionaddict #runway #artoftheday #copic #katieannillustration @eliesaabhautecouture #gown
So there you have it: these are just SOME of the people that I follow and love on Instagram! I hope you will enjoying following them too!